Download Blueprint for Outlook
Before downloading Blueprint for Outlook, we would appreciate it if you could add some basic details about yourself to help us understand our customers better. Please fill in the details below, and click on the Download link for the edition you wish to download:
|Microsoft Outlook||Outlook 2013 (32 bit), Outlook 2010 (32 bit), Outlook 2007, Outlook 2003|
|Operating System||Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000|
1. Click the button above to download. Save the BlueprintSetup.msi file to a temporary location.
2. Execute the BlueprintSetup.msi to start the install. *
3. Follow the on screen dialogs.
4. The install is complete. The next time you run Microsoft Outlook, Blueprint will be available.
* The install requires you to have administrator priviledges on the local machine. If you do not, the install will fail.
For more information about how to use Blueprint for Outlook, see Blueprint Support
and Template Tutorial
30 Day Trial Evaluation
Blueprint for Outlook will be available for a period of 30 days from installation. During this period it will be fully functional - However, when messages are previewed/printed using the evaluation version, the printed content will include the message :
Note. This message will not appear on the registered version. In addition, the 'Register Blueprint...' button on the 'Blueprint Menu' will not be displayed when registered.
After the 30 day trial period has expired, Blueprint will no longer allow messages to be previewed/printed.